Our team of consultants and engineers - working in-house and as field representatives - is your competent counterpart for all elastomer-related applications.
Some of our recent technical solutions have become our own patents.
We perform the comprehensive consulting services listed below by telephone and personally on site daily:
- Expertise in noise and vibration control
- Design of resilient mounts
- Design of expansion joints
- Structure-borne and air-borne noise measurements on site using extensive measuring equipment
- Own test laboratory
- Development and manufacture of customer-specific mass damper solutions
- Conception and design of complete fender systems
- Design of power transmission systems
- Customised product modifications
Calculation options and programs
- Shock calculations with the WILLBRANDT ShockDesign calculation program
- Design of SYLOMER® and SYLODYN®
- Spring characteristic calculations
- FEM calculations
- Drive calculations
- Designs for fenders and fender systems
- Technical drawings and documentation
Spring Viewer program
Our Spring Viewer program can be used to read easily the stiffness, forces, deflection and energy of our shock mounts at a glance.
ShockDesign calculation program
ShockDesign calculates in detail the response behaviour of resiliently mounted multi-degree-of-freedom systems to a brief shock-like excitation of the foundation.